Thursday, October 6, 2016

Archon, a fannish experience in science fiction and fantasy


Tim and I had a great time at Archon this last weekend. I sold quite a few copies of my novels, and my short story collection sold especially well. I think the cover sold it. They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but everyone judges a book by its cover. We also attended panels, made contacts, played games, etc. I love how people dress up for cons, and I want a con costume myself. Some of the best costumes I saw were the following:


A Jawa


A particularly large ewok


A stormtropper


Some nature fairies


I'm not sure what she is, but she has a huge mallet.


Love that face paint.

Seriously, if you are a fan of science fiction or fantasy and have never been to a con, you have got to check one out.





No comments:

Post a Comment