Monday, February 13, 2017

Two Reminders

Reminder #1:


The expanded edition of The Goddess's Choice will be released in April when my contract with Reliquary Press expires. The Reliquary Kindle edition for $2.99. This is a price set by the publisher and lower than the typical cost for a book of this length. When the expanded edition is released, I will be selling it for $5.99. Between now and then, I am offering a special. Buy the original edition of the ebook any time before the release of the expanded edition, and I will send you the expanded edition for free as soon as it is available. Just forward your order email from Amazon to jamie-marchant@jamie-marchant.com. This way you will get the expanded edition for only $2.99, a savings of $3. Quite the deal, eh? Just click the link below to order.



The cool link won't show on Chrome, so if you use Chrome, you can use this link instead: https://www.amazon.com/Goddesss-Choice-Jamie-Marchant-ebook/dp/B007VPA9R6

Reminder #2

I am giving away two signed print copies and two ebooks of The Bull Riding Witch when it is released. I have added a grand prize of a $25 Amazon gift card. To enter the contest, subscribe to my newsletter (see the sidebar) or comment on any of the posts in my blog. Each comment equals one entry, and you can enter as many times as you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment