Monday, November 28, 2016

Release of The Ghost in Exile


The Ghost in Exile was released on Friday, but I'm still offering signed copies at the pre-order price of $13 plus $3.50 for shipping (of course, shipping cost isn't necessary if you are local) through Wednesday.If you've read my previous novels, The Ghost in Exile tells the story of Darhour--both after he leaves Korthlundia at the end of The Goddess's Choice and flashbacking to the past to show how he became the The Ghost in the first place. If you haven't read my previous novels, The Ghost in Exile can stand alone without knowledge of my other books. The blurb follows:

The Ghost is going to hell. Not even the goddess can forgive his sins: assassin, oath-breaker, traitor (an affair with the queen earned him that title). No one can ever learn the princess is his daughter. To keep this secret, he flees to the land that turned him from a simple stable groom into an infamous killer.

His mission now? To find evildoers and take them to hell with him. But when an impulsive act of heroism saddles him with a damsel who refuses to be distressed, her resilience forces him to questions why he really ran from his daughter.​


You can order it paying with paypal at the following link: http://jamie-marchant.com/ghost.htm
Or if you'd prefer to send me a check, you can do so to Jamie Marchant, 806 Tullahoma Dr., Auburn, AL 36830. Just send me an email to let me know it is coming and how many copies you would like. If you are local, just send me a message, and we can arrange delivery.

If you prefer ebooks, you can order it at the link below.


If you haven't read my previous books and would like to, links for buying autographed copies via PayPal or ecopies from Kindle can be found on my website: http://jamie-marchant.com/books.htm under the title of each book. 


Remember Christmas is coming. If you have anyone in your life who enjoys fantasy fiction, books make 
great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment