Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Blog Schedule

I have not been very active on my blog in a long time, but that is about to change. I have created a schedule for myself, and I intend to keep to it. The new schedule will be as follows:

Monday--My writing: a discussion of something to do with my writing projects

Tuesday--Favorite character day: I'll tell you who my favorite fictional characters are and why I love them.

Wednesday--Other fantasy authors day: This day will features interviews, excerpts, reviews,
discussions of other fantasy (or speculative fiction more generally) writers

Thursday--News: News of interest to fantasy fans

Friday--On Writing: Articles about writing and perhaps promoting your work

Saturday--The Goddess's Choice audio: I've began making an audio edition of The Goddess's Choice. On this day, I will post a new chapter of that project.

I would appreciate any comments on what you think of the new set up. Tell me what you like, love, and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment